Our Volunteer Guides also have many activities to help vistors to discover more about the Gardens - find out more at Walks, Talks and the Gardens.
- Sunday 25 : Discovery Walk - History and Heritage : A stroll through the changing times, 2.00 pm.
Geelong’s Market Square was the pride of the city, a vibrant place featuring fountains, and other classical structures of the period. By the 1920’s they had all been relocated to Eastern Park and Botanic Gardens Join a guided walk in the gardens and park and rediscover some of this early history. Cost : Gold coin donation. Read more
- Monday 26 : 'Tarts and Pies' the great winter warmers, baking demontration with Gwen Anderson
Watch our ‘Master Baker’ and FGBG Guide in action, pick up some culinary tips and stay to taste the delicious results. Maximum 20 people. FGBG Members Only. Bookings essential by Friday 16 June.
- Friday 7 : Self funded train trip to the Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Sunday 9: Discovery Walk - How far can a mango go?
- Saturday & Sunday 29-30 : Winter Plant Sale